Office Hours -- I am available for meeting students by appointment either face to face or virtually.
Below is a list of classroom rules/expectations so all students have an equal opportunity to learn and grow!
- Be respectful to your classmates and school.
- Cell phones must be turned off and kept in your backpack during class.
- Device violations will be given if a student is using smartwatches during class.
- Come to class prepared with your pencil, paper and binder. (Pencil pouches work great to keep these items organized.)
- When you enter class, students should find their seat, open Canvas, take out materials and begin following the directions on Canvas.
- Raise your hand to speak in class.
- Do not talk over Mr. Carr or any other student/adult.
- Students will have daily assignments that should be completed when on the day that they are assigned or by the due date.
- Do not pack up your materials before the end of the class period. Mr. Carr will dismiss the class, not a bell or the clock.