Trip Date: April 23-27, 2018
We will depart for Washington at 5:30 am on Monday, April 23, and return on Friday, April 27, at approximately 10:15 pm.
Students will visit historical sites (in DC and Virginia), along with experiencing cultural activities.
All the following are included in the price of the trip:
- Round trip motor coach transportation
- Four nights lodging with breakfast each morning
- Admission to museums and tours
- One ticket to Camden Yards (baseball game)
- One day Busch Gardens ticket
- Security guard at the hotel each night
Get Trip Info
Remind App: Text @d4a63f to the number 81010
Cost per person:
- Quad (4 per room) $620
- Triple (3 per room) $655
- Double (2 per room) $720
- Single (1 per room) $970
- January 26 - $100 non-refundable deposit
- March 29 - balances paid in full
- Yankee Candle Fundraiser
- Daniel Boone Country Ham
- Little Caesars Pizza Kits
- Butter Braids Pastries
The school will be able to offer some scholarship assistance, however the student must participate in fundraising efforts and help is limited to the school matching the amount raised by the student. For example, if the student raises $50, the school would only match the $50. A scholarship form will be sent at a later date and must be completed and returned.
Student Requirements To Attend Trip:
- Behavior: More than 20 points lost during the third nine weeks grading period requires that the student have a recommendation from all four core teachers.
- Academic: Not failing a Core class. (Math, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies) Failing a core class requires that the student get permission from the principal to attend the trip.
- Attendance: No more than three unexcused absences for the Third Nine Weeks.