Below is a list of classroom rules/expectations so all students have an equal opportunity to learn and grow!
- Be respectful to your classmates and school.
- Come to class prepared with your pencil, weekly warm-up, composition notebook, glue/tape, and dry erase marker. (You will not be allowed to revisit your locker) (Pencil pouches work great to keep these items organized)
- Weekly warm ups are due on Friday. They will not be accepted after the following Wednesday if turned in late. (Special cases should be emailed to Mrs. Atkins by the parent.)
- When you enter class, they should find your seat, take out and start working on the warm up, and locate your homework.
- Raise your hand to speak in class.
- Do not talk over Mrs. Atkins or any other student/adult.
- Homework will be assigned nightly and should be completed nightly/when assigned.
- Do not pack up your materials before the end of the class period. Mrs. Atkins will dismiss the class, not a bell or the clock.